Filter by Category
Spiral Dynamics® I (15.0 Hours)
in 4j1 - Noeticus Organizational and Leadership Development: Level 1 - Practice Endorsement™ (NOLD-PE-1; 45 Contact Hours)
NCPD: Spiral Dynamics® I
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LP, LAC, LMFT, LPC, ACS
DESCRIPTION: Spiral Dynamics® (SD) refers to the colorful way in which change consultants Chris Cowan and Don Beck came to call Emergent Cyclical Levels of Existence Theory (ECLET), a theory that was originally generated by developmental psychologist Clare W. Graves, PhD and later adapted by contemporary philosopher Ken Wilber as part of his Integral Approach. In essence, it is a progressive model of human development that explores how life circumstances shape thought processes and what the value systems are that give those experiences meaning. In the first part of this engaging two-part experiential class series, participants are introduced to the basic elements of the model, which provides context for understanding how "value-holding systems" are associated with motivation, beliefs, and behaviors. The second part of the series focuses on applying these concepts specifically to individual and organizational change. Participants interested in purchasing and completing their own SD assessments prior to the Spiral Dynamics® II class will have the opportunity to do so at an additional charge and are encouraged to use them during the class to help better understand themselves as individuals and/or as part of a team or organization. Participants who choose not to purchase individual assessments can still participate, however, they will receive generic assessments. NOTE: This training can be taken independently and is also part of Level I of the Noeticus Organizational and Leadership Development - Practice Endorsement™ (NOLD-1-PE); Save 20% by purchasing all three Level I trainings at once; Learn more HERE.
- DATE: March 27 and 28, 2023 (Monday & Tuesday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 15.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NBCC; HRCI, SHRM; Level I of the Noeticus Organizational and Leadership Development - Practice Endorsement™ (NOLD-1-PE) and/or the more comprehensive Noeticus Organizational and Leadership Development - Certification Program™ (NOLD-1-CP).
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read this book by ECLET developer, Clare W. Graves, PhD, available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Spiral Dynamics® I = None; Spiral Dynamics® II = Spiral Dynamics® I.
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).