Filter by Subcategory
6 - Noeticus Conferences and Special Events
NCPD: 1-AN24-6a-Noeticus Annual Course Pass
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LP, LAC, LMFT, LPC, ACS
DESCRIPTION: The Noeticus Annual Course Pass™ (NACP) allows one authorized user to complete an unlimited number of classes, trainings, packages, professional endorsements, and/or certificate programs* within the designated calendar year beginning January 1 and ending December 31. Noeticus Annual Course Pass™ holders will be issued an individualized access code upon confirmation of purchase that enables them to register for as many courses as they are able to attend within the designated calendar year. This is perfect for mental health professionals interested in pursuing a significant amount of continuing professional development or those with a passion for deeper learning and ongoing growth and development.
* Initial registration may be completed prior to the designated year, though final registration may be contingent upon application, approval, and/or other factors and is not guaranteed. Registration followed by non-attendance may result in forfeiture of future course registrations and/or termination of the annual course pass. Pass applicable to new registrations only. Other restrictions may apply.
NOTE: The Noeticus Annual Course Pass™ (NACP) is non-refundable, non-transferable to another person, and courses must be completed within the designated calendar year (unless other arrangements are made). Courses must be completed in the sequence indicated. Placement is contingent on availability and is not automatic. Enrollment in a Practice Endorsement does not guarantee placement in a Certification Program. Courses can be taken independently and also as part of our various Practice Endorsements and/or Certification Programs if available. IMPORTANT: The start date listed only indicates when the course pass goes on sale, not when the specific courses begin. Please check individual listings for specific course start dates.
- DATES: See individual course listings.
- TIME: See individual course listings.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: See individual course listings.
- CE APPROVALS: See individual course listings
- RECOMMENDED TEXT(S): See individual course listings.
- PREREQUISITE(S): See individual course listings.
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process. See bottom of page for more details.
- ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = Save an Additional 10%; Military/Veterans = Save an Additional 15%; Graduate Students = Save an Additional 20%; BBIPOC/LGBTQIA+/Social Justice Rate = Save an Additional 25%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = Save an Additional 30% (Only One Category Available; Discount Provided Automatically at Check-Out).
Noeticus Counseling Center and Training Institute® has been approved by NAADAC as an Approved Education Provider (AEP #151584) and NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP #6704). Programs that do not qualify for NAADAC or NBCC credit are clearly identified. All NACCTP trainings are approved by BHA for CAC/LAC credentialing. Noeticus Counseling Center and Training Institute® is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.