NCPD: Total SDI® Leadership Workshop
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, ACS
DESCRIPTION: Collaborative relationships are the key to effective teams. That’s because the ability to interact effectively with people isn’t just "nice-to-have" – it's non-negotiable. It is not the lack of knowledge, skills or motivation, but the mismanagement of relationships that creates the greatest cost to work teams. That’s where Total SDI® (the Strength Deployment Inventory®) comes in. Get the tools you need in order to better encourage your colleagues and team members to take initiative, innovate, and make smart decisions. Give yourself and your team the Total SDI® advantage. Total SDI® integrates the communication of three business priorities based on personality preferences: 1) People – a concern for helping and developing others; 2) Performance – a concern for directing action and achieving results; and 3) Process – a concern for establishing clear and meaningful order. The Total SDI® opens a window on personality by making the Motivational Value System (MVS) visible. The Total SDI® also shows how conflict affects the way we see situations and how we choose the strengths we use. By looking at who we are under two conditions – when things are going well and when in conflict – we get a fuller, dynamic, and useful picture than if we adopt the faulty assumption that we have only one way of being ourselves. All training participants will receive their own customized SDI assessment reports, as well as all class materials, as part of their registration in this highly experiential workshop, all of which are valued at over $120.00. NOTE: This training can be taken independently and is also part of Level I of the Noeticus Organizational and Leadership Development Certificate™ (NOLDC); Save 20% by purchasing all three Level I trainings at once - learn more HERE.
- DATE: March 25, 2020 (Wednesday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 7.5 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NBCC; HRCI, SHRM; Applicable to Level I of the Noeticus Organizational and Leadership Development Certificate™ (NOLDC).
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read this book by Total SDI® developers and trainers Tim Scudder, Michael Patterson, and Kent Mitchell, available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): None.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Alums = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).
Mar 25th, 2020
Wed from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Noeticus Center for Professional Development™ (NCPD)
303-399-9988 x 510
Holiday Inn Stapleton :: 3333 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80207-2322 Get directions
Room: Training Room