NCPD: 2-SP20-ACS™ Training Package
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, ACS
DESCRIPTION: The Clinical Supervision Training Package is designed for mental health professionals committed to pursuing excellence in the specialty of clinical supervision and perhaps attaining the Approved Clinical Supervisor™ (ACS™) credential as well. This class package provides 45 contact hours of course content over the sequence of three trainings and covers all of the required learning domains for the ACS™. Additionally, it provides multiple resources and templates for integrating clinical supervision into counseling practice including a modifiable version of the required Professional Supervision Disclosure Statement. The three training intensives are designed to be completed in three months, but can be extended up to 12 months. NOTE: Training Packages are non-refundable, non-transferrable to another person, and must be completed within 12 months of purchase; Can be taken as an educational requirement for ACS™ Certification through the CCE and also as part of the Noeticus Intentional Clinical Supervision in Clinical Practice Certificate™ (NICSCPC). IMPORTANT: The start date listed here only indicates when the package goes on sale, not when the training series begins. Please check individual listings for specific training start dates.
- COHORT: Spring 2020 Training Cohort.
- DATES: Clinical Supervision I = April 20 & 21 (M/T); Clinical Supervision II = May 26 & 27 (T/W); Clinical Supervision III = June 22 & 23, 2020 (T/W). IMPORTANT: Trainings must be taken in this sequence. These are the default cohort registration dates for this package. If alternate dates are needed, please let us know ASAP.
- TIME: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 45.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to ACS™ Certification through the CCE; Applicable to the Noeticus Intentional Clinical Supervision in Clinical Practice Certificate™ (NICSCPC).
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read this book by Gerald Corey, PhD, Robert Haynes, PhD, Patrice Moulton, PhD, and Michelle Muratori, PhD, available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Clinical Supervision I = None; Clinical Supervision II = Clinical Supervision I (ACS Only); Clinical Supervision III = Clinical Supervision I & II (ACS or through our CAC/LAC Track).
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNTS: Purchase all three trainings separately at the General Professional rate and pay $900.00. Save 20% automatically with our Training Package and pay only $720.00 (Provided at Check-Out).
- ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = Save an Additional 10%; Military/Veterans = Save an Additional 15%; Graduate Students = Save an Additional 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = Save an Additional 25% (Provided at Check-Out).
Jan 1 - Mar 31st, 2020
Mon - Fri from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Noeticus Center for Professional Development™ (NCPD)
303-399-9988 x 510
Holiday Inn Stapleton :: 3333 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80207-2322 Get directions
Room: Training Room