NACCTP: Clinical Supervision II
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, RN
DESCRIPTION: Clinical Supervision II is designed to reinforce the Motivational Interviewing (MI) skills of the supervisor through the use of the MIA:STEP process. MIA:STEP (Motivational Interviewing Assessment: Supervisory Tools for Enhancing Proficiency) will be utilized as a format of supervision. Specialized techniques, coaching, coding, teaching, and use of video or audio taping in supervision will be discussed. Videotaping of practice sessions may be utilized.
- DATE: May 2 and 3, 2019 (Thursday & Friday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 14.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to CAC/LAC Credentialing.
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read the Handbook for Addiction Counselors (CAC/LAC), available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Pathways 1 & 2 = Advanced Motivational Interviewing and Clinical Supervision I.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Alums = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).
May 2 - 3rd, 2019
Thu - Fri from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Noeticus Addiction Counselor Clinical Training Program™ (NACCTP)
303-399-9988 x 505
Holiday Inn Stapleton :: 3333 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80207-2322 Get directions
Room: Golden Room