NACCTP: Clinical Supervision I
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, RN
DESCRIPTION: This training is designed to help a counselor learn the models of supervision and tools necessary to use as a standard of supervision practice. In this course, the counselor will be exposed to supervision that is tailored to the supervisee’s developmental level of experience. Ethical supervisory practices, including supervision contracts and work verification practices, will be discussed. Videotaping and feedback will assist the participant in developing a standard level of supervisory skills proficiency. NOTE: This class can be taken as a required class for CAC/LAC credentialing, as an educational requirement for ACS™ Certification through the CCE, and also as part of the Noeticus Intentional Clinical Supervision in Clinical Practice Certificate™ (NICSCPC).
- DATE: April 1, 2, and 3, 2020 (Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 21.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to CAC/LAC Credentialing; Applicable to ACS™ Certification through the CCE; Applicable to the Noeticus Intentional Clinical Supervision in Clinical Practice Certificate™ (NICSCPC).
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read the Handbook for Addiction Counselors (CAC/LAC), available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Pathways 1 & 2 = None.
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).
Apr 1 - 3rd, 2020
Wed - Fri from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Noeticus Addiction Counselor Clinical Training Program™ (NACCTP)
303-399-9988 x 505
Holiday Inn Stapleton :: 3333 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80207-2322 Get directions
Room: Training Room