NACCTP: Advanced Treatment Models
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LP, LAC, MAC, RN, ACS
DESCRIPTION: This class is designed to provide an overview of the specialized models of counseling for behavioral health environments that provide services for clients with co-occurring mental health and addiction concerns. The purpose of this class is to provide information and instruction into those advanced models so that clinical supervisors will have the basic knowledge required to provide adequate support and supervision for these models. The focus of this course is to teach the structure, purpose, appropriate population, and practice details of each model that is covered in the training. Additionally, this and all addiction counselor classes seek to enhance the ability of the counselor to offer treatment services in a manner that respects gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, cultural, familial, systemic, and socioeconomic diversity. NOTE: This class can be taken independently, as a required course for CAT/CAS/LAC credentialing, and also as part of the Noeticus Professional Addiction Counselor - Certification Program™ (NPAC-CP).
- DATE: September 15 and 16, 2022 (Thursday & Friday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 14.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to CAT/CAS/LAC Credentialing.
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read the Handbook for Addiction Counselors, available HERE.
- CLASS CATEGORY: CAS Class.
- OBH REQUIRED INSTRUCTOR: No (May Apply for Educational Equivalency).
- PREREQUISITE(S): CAT/CAS = None; LAC = N/A (Not Required).
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).
Sep 15 - 16th, 2022
Thu - Fri from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Noeticus Addiction Counselor Clinical Training Program™ (NACCTP)
Zoom Live-Streaming Platform
Denver, CO 80207 Get directions
Room: Training Room