NACCTP: 4-SU20-CACIII/LAC Class Package
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, RN
DESCRIPTION: The CACIII/LAC Class Package is designed for mental health professionals on Pathway 2 who have (or will have) a clinical graduate degree by the time they apply for their CAC/LAC credential. This class package provides 49 hours of course content and covers all three (3) of the required classes (in addition to the CACII classes) for the Pathway 2 CACIII/LAC credential including:
- Advanced Motivational Interviewing (14.0 Contact Hours)
- Clinical Supervision I (21.0 Contact Hours)
- Clinical Supervision II (14.0 Contact Hours)
The classes can be completed in as little as three months or can be extended up to 12 months.
- NOTE: Class Packages are non-refundable, non-transferrable to another person, and must be completed within 12 months of purchase. IMPORTANT: The start date listed here only indicates when the package goes on sale, not when the classes begin. Please check individual listings for specific class start dates.
- TIME: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 49.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to CAC/LAC Credentialing.
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read the Handbook for Addiction Counselors (CAC/LAC), available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Pathway 2 = Completion of a Clinical Graduate Degree (or by Time of Application).
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNT: Buy all three (3) classes separately at the General Professional rate and pay $647.00. Save 20% automatically with our Class Package and pay only $517.60 (Provided at Check-Out).
- ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = Save an Additional 10%; Military/Veterans = Save an Additional 15%; Graduate Students = Save an Additional 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = Save an Additional 25% (Provided at Check-Out).
Apr 1 - Sep 30th, 2020
from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Noeticus Addiction Counselor Clinical Training Program™ (NACCTP)
303-399-9988 x 505
Holiday Inn Stapleton :: 3333 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80207-2322 Get directions
Room: Training Room