Filter by Category
Three (3) Vital Questions®
NCPD: 3 Vital Questions®
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, ACS
DESCRIPTION: Drama at home and in the workplace is a source of great suffering for many people and can often have enormous costs physically, emotionally, interpersonally, as well as financially. It can destroy families and significantly impair the effectiveness of work teams and businesses. To help understand how this dynamics begins and unfolds, psychiatrist Stephen Karpman, MD, famously introduced the Karpman Drama Triangle in 1968, where he articulated the roles of Victim, Rescuer, and Persecutor. Building on that model, business consultants and personal coaches David Emerald and Donna Zajonc developed The Empowerment Dynamic or TED as a means for getting out of the Dreaded Drama Triangle (DDT). By asking 3 Vital Questions (3VQ) and deeply exploring the answers to those questions, practitioners can use the “Power of TED*” as a tool for transforming the Victim into a Creator, the Rescuer into a Coach, and the Persecutor into a Challenger. This training - designed to help supervisors, managers, and leaders bring the Power of TED* into their teams and organizations - teaches practitioners how to guide their employees in first focusing their attention on what matters, next tracking their inner emotional states and the needs associated with them, and finally how to take actions that are congruent with those goals and needs. NOTE: All training participants will receive their own 3 Vital Questions® Participant Guidebook, as well as all class materials, as part of their registration in this highly experiential workshop, all of which are valued at over $299.00.
- DATE: March 26 and 27, 2020 (Thursday & Friday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 15.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NBCC; HRCI, SHRM.
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read this book by The Power of TED* developer and trainer David Emerald available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): None.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Alums = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).