Filter by Category
Spiral Dynamics® Training
NCPD: Spiral Dynamics® I
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, ACS
DESCRIPTION: Spiral Dynamics® (SD) refers to the colorful way in which change consultants Chris Cowan and Don Beck came to call Emergent Cyclical Levels of Existence Theory (ECLET), a theory that was originally generated by developmental psychologist Clare W. Graves, PhD and later adapted by contemporary philosopher Ken Wilber as part of his Integral Approach. In essence, it is a progressive model of human development that explores how life circumstances shape thought processes and what the value systems are that give those experiences meaning. In the first part of this engaging two-part experiential class series, participants are introduced to the basic elements of the model, which provides context for understanding how "value-holding systems" are associated with motivation, beliefs, and behaviors. The second part of the series focuses on applying these concepts specifically to individual and organizational change. Participants interested in purchasing and completing their own SD assessments prior to the Spiral Dynamics® II class will have the opportunity to do so at an additional charge and are encouraged to use them during the class to help better understand themselves as individuals and/or as part of a team or organization. Participants who choose not to purchase individual assessments can still participate, however, they will receive generic assessments. BONUS: Receive a 25% Discount Code for our 2019 Spiral Dynamics® II Class after registering for our 2019 Spiral Dynamics® I Class! (Must be taken in same year for discount; Not transferable).
- DATE: September 16 and 17, 2019 (Monday & Tuesday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 15.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; HRCI, SHRM.
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read this book by ECLET developer, Clare W. Graves, PhD, available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Spiral Dynamics® I = None; Spiral Dynamics® II = Spiral Dynamics® I.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Alums = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).