Filter by Category
Prepare/Enrich® Certification Seminar
NCPD: Prepare/Enrich® Certification Seminar
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, ACS
DESCRIPTION: Helping couples with their relationship is no easy task. How do you stimulate the right kind of conversation with a couple in the early part of their relationship? What types of issues should a married couple or couple in a long-term relationship focus on? Which assessment tools are the most effective? What sort of materials allow couples to get the most from their time and effort? Learn to help your couples identify their strengths and growth areas in categories such as Communication, Conflict Management/Resolution, Personality Traits, Spiritual Beliefs, Parenting, Financial Management, and Relationship Goals. The Prepare/Enrich® has two components: 1) Administering an online assessment that tailors the scales to each of your couples; and 2) Reviewing over 20 couple exercises that teach important relationship longevity and success skills. With Prepare/Enrich® you give your couples a customized online assessment tool that identifies their unique strengths and growth areas. Based on these assessment results, you then provide structured feedback sessions that help your couples discuss and understand their results while you teach them the relationship skills outlined in the Couple's Workbook provided to all your clients who go through the program. NOTE: After completing this training, you will be fully authorized to administer, score, and deliver the Prepare/Enrich® relationship inventory to your couples.
- DATE: October 3, 2020 (Saturday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 7.5 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NBCC; Applicable to Prepare/Enrich® Facilitator Certification.
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read this book by Prepare/Enrich® founder and developer David H. Olson, PhD and co-authors Amy Olson Sigg and Peter J. Larson, available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): None.
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).