Filter by Category
P2/LAC: Clinical Supervision II
NACCTP: Clinical Supervision II
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, RN
DESCRIPTION: Clinical Supervision II is designed to reinforce the Motivational Interviewing (MI) skills of the supervisor through the use of the MIA:STEP process. MIA:STEP (Motivational Interviewing Assessment: Supervisory Tools for Enhancing Proficiency) will be utilized as a format of supervision. Specialized techniques, coaching, coding, teaching, and use of video or audio taping in supervision will be discussed. Videotaping of practice sessions may be utilized. NOTE: This class can be taken as a required class for CAC/LAC credentialing, as an educational requirement for ACS™ Certification through the CCE, and also as part of the Noeticus Intentional Clinical Supervision in Clinical Practice Certificate™ (NICSCPC).
- DATE: November 5 and 6, 2020 (Thursday & Friday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 14.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to CAC/LAC Credentialing; Applicable to ACS™ Certification through the CCE; Applicable to the Noeticus Intentional Clinical Supervision in Clinical Practice Certificate™ (NICSCPC).
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read the Handbook for Addiction Counselors (CAC/LAC), available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Pathways 1 & 2 = Advanced Motivational Interviewing and Clinical Supervision I.
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).