Filter by Category
P2/CACII: Principles of Addiction Treatment
NACCTP: Principles of Addiction Treatment
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, RN
DESCRIPTION: This class presents the models of addiction, defines and outlines various types of addiction treatment, presents the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) principles of effective treatment, and reviews the use of evidence-based treatment approaches. The competencies required of an addiction counselor and scope of practice will be reviewed along with applicable rules and professional readiness.
- DATE: October 5, 6, and 7, 2020 (Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 21.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to CAC/LAC Credentialing.
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read the Handbook for Addiction Counselors (CAC/LAC), available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Pathways 1 & 2 = None.
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).