Filter by Category
Integrative Gestalt Therapy™
NCPD: Integrative Gestalt Therapy™
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, ACS
DESCRIPTION: Gestalt Therapy is a somatically-oriented, experiential therapy deeply rooted in Humanistic and Existential psychology that has significantly influenced and shaped many contemporary forms of psychotherapy. Developed by Fritz and Laura Perls, Gestalt Therapy draws wisdom from many traditions including psychoanalysis, Jungian psychology, existential philosophy, Zen Buddhism, and theater improvisation. Participants in this training learn the fundamental principles of the Gestalt approach, both as a primary therapeutic modality and as a perceptual framework that can be applied to other theoretical orientations. In particular, the Gestalt Cycle of Experience will be explored as a potent model for recognizing and understanding how needs arise in the phenomenological field and how those needs can be effectively addressed. Course participants will experientially investigate the interaction between self and environment and the various defensive strategies that can truncate or become barriers to the satisfaction of those needs by blurring the relationship between self and environment. NOTE: This training can be taken independently and also as part of the Noeticus Integrative Gestalt Therapy - Practice Endorsement™ (NIGT-PE) and/or the more comprehensive Noeticus Integrative Gestalt Therapy - Certification Program™ (NIGT-CP); Save an additional 20% by purchasing the complete NIGT-PE Course Package. Learn more or register HERE.
- DATE: September 23 and 24, 2021 (Thursday & Friday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 15.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to the Noeticus Integrative Gestalt Therapy - Certification Program™ (NIGT-CP).
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read this book by Gestalt therapist and author Petruska Clarkson (updated by Simon Cavicchia) available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): None.
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).
- PACKAGE DISCOUNT: In addition to the discounts mentioned above, save an additional 20% by purchasing the complete NIGT-PE Course Package. Learn more or register HERE.