Filter by Category
Clinical Supervision II (ACS™)
NCPD: 2-SP21-ACS™ Training Package
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, ACS
DESCRIPTION: The Clinical Supervision Training Package is designed for mental health professionals committed to pursuing excellence in the specialty of clinical supervision and perhaps attaining the Approved Clinical Supervisor™ (ACS™) credential as well. This training package provides 45 contact hours of course content over the sequence of three, 15-hour trainings and covers all of the required learning domains for the ACS™ as well as the DORA requirement for LPC supervisors. Additionally, it provides multiple resources and templates for integrating clinical supervision into a variety of mental health practice settings including a modifiable version of the required Professional Supervision Disclosure Statement. The three training intensives are designed to be completed in three months, but can be extended up to 12 months. NOTE: Training Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable to another person, and must be completed within 12 months of purchase; Can be taken as an educational requirement for ACS™ Certification through the CCE and also as part of the Noeticus Intentional Clinical Supervision - Professional Endorsement™ (NICS-PE) and/or the more comprehensive Noeticus Intentional Clinical Supervision - Certification Program™ (NICS-CP). IMPORTANT: The start date listed here only indicates when the package goes on sale, not when the training series begins. Please check individual course listings for specific training start dates.
- COHORT: Spring 2021 Training Cohort.
- DATES: Clinical Supervision I = April 8 & 9 (Th/F); Clinical Supervision II = May 10 & 11 (M/T); Clinical Supervision III = June 21 & 22, 2021 (M/T). IMPORTANT: Trainings must be taken in this sequence. These are the default cohort registration dates for this package. If alternate dates are needed, please let us know ASAP.
- TIME: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 45.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to ACS™ Certification through the CCE; Applicable to the Noeticus Intentional Clinical Supervision - Professional Endorsement™ (NICS-PE) and/or the more comprehensive Noeticus Intentional Clinical Supervision - Certification Program™ (NICS-CP).
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read this book by counselor educators and supervisors Gerald Corey, PhD, Robert Haynes, PhD, Patrice Moulton, PhD, and Michelle Muratori, PhD, available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Clinical Supervision I = None; Clinical Supervision II = Clinical Supervision I; Clinical Supervision III = Clinical Supervision I & II (ACS or through our CAT/CAS/LAC Track).
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNTS: Purchase all three trainings separately at the General Professional rate and pay $900.00. Save 20% automatically with our Training Package and pay only $720.00 (Provided at Check-Out).
- ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = Save an Additional 10%; Military/Veterans = Save an Additional 15%; Graduate Students = Save an Additional 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = Save an Additional 25% (Provided at Check-Out).