Filter by Category
Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS) Training - Package
NCPD: 1-SU19-ACS Training Package
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, ACS
DESCRIPTION: The ACS Training Package is designed for mental health professionals committed to pursuing excellence in the specialty of clinical supervision and perhaps attaining the Approved Clinical Supervisor or ACS credential as well. This class package provides 45 contact hours of course content over the sequence of three trainings and covers all of the required learning domains for the ACS. Additionally, it provides multiple resources and templates for integrating clinical supervision into counseling practice including a modifiable version of the required Professional Supervision Disclosure Statement. The three trainings can be completed in as little as five months or can be extended up to 12 months. NOTE: Training Packages are non-refundable, non-transferrable to another person, and must be completed within 12 months of purchase.
- COHORT: Summer/Fall 2019 Training Cohort.
- DATES: Clinical Supervision I = July 25 & 26 OR August 29 & 30 (Indicate Specific Dates at Registration); Clinical Supervision II = October 24 & 25; Clinical Supervision III = November 18 & 19, 2019 OR November 21 and 22, 2019.
- TIME: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 45.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to ACS Certification.
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read this book by Gerald Corey, PhD, Robert Haynes, PhD, Patrice Moulton, PhD, and Michelle Muratori, PhD, available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Clinical Supervision I = None; Clinical Supervision II = Clinical Supervision I (ACS Only); Clinical Supervision III = Clinical Supervision I & II (ACS or through our CAC/LAC Track).
- DISCOUNTS: Purchase all three trainings at the General Professional rate and pay $750.00. Save 20% automatically with our Training Package and pay only $600.00 (Provided at Check-Out).
- ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = Save an Additional 10%; Military/Veterans = Save an Additional 15%; Graduate Students = Save an Additional 20%; Noeticus Staff/Alums = Save an Additional 25% (Provided at Check-Out).