Filter by Category
6e - CAS/LAC: Clinical Supervision I (LAC/ACS™)
NACCTP: Clinical Supervision I
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, RN
DESCRIPTION: This training is designed to help a counselor learn the models of supervision and tools necessary to use as a standard of supervision practice. In this course, the counselor will be exposed to supervision that is tailored to the supervisee’s developmental level of experience. Ethical supervisory practices, including supervision contracts and work verification practices, will be discussed. Videotaping and feedback will assist the participant in developing a standard level of supervisory skills proficiency. Additionally, this and all addiction counselor classes seek to enhance the ability of the counselor to offer treatment services in a manner that respects gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, cultural, familial, systemic, and socioeconomic diversity. NOTE: This class can be taken independently as a required course for CAT/CAS/LAC credentialing, as an educational requirement for ACS™ Certification through the CCE, as part of the Noeticus Intentional Clinical Supervision - Certification Program™ (NICS-CP), and also as part of the Noeticus Professional Addiction Counselor - Certification Program™ (NPAC-CP).
- DATE: April 14, 15, and 16, 2021 (Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 21.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to CAC/LAC Credentialing; Applicable to ACS™ Certification through the CCE; Applicable to the Noeticus Intentional Clinical Supervision in Clinical Practice Certificate™ (NICSCPC).
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read the Handbook for Addiction Counselors (CAC/LAC), available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Pathways 1 & 2 = None.
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).