Filter by Category
6a - CAS/LAC: Advanced Models of Addiction Treatment (Advanced Treatment Models)
NACCTP: Advanced Models in Addiction Treatment (Advanced Treatment Models)
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, RN
DESCRIPTION: This class is designed to provide an overview of the specialized models of counseling for behavioral health environments that provide services for clients with co-occurring mental health and addiction concerns. The purpose of this class is to provide information and instruction into those advanced models so that clinical supervisors will have the basic knowledge required to provide adequate support and supervision for these models. The focus of this course is to teach the structure, purpose, appropriate population, and practice details of each model that is covered in the training. Additionally, this and all addiction counselor classes seek to enhance the ability of the counselor to offer treatment services in a manner that respects gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, cultural, familial, systemic and socioeconomic diversity.
- DATE: June 10 and 11, 2021 (Thursday & Friday).
- TIME: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 14.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to CAT/CAS/LAC Credentialing.
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read the Handbook for Addiction Counselors, available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): CAS Level Class; CAS = None; LAC = None.
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = 10%; Military/Veterans = 15%; Graduate Students = 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = 25% (Provided at Check-Out).