Filter by Category
3b - LAC Classes - Full Package (All 12 Classes)
NACCTP: 3-WI21-LAC Class Package
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, RN
The Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC) Class Full Package provides 196.0 hours of course content and 12 of the required classes for the LAC credential. Save 20% on all registration categories (group, military/veteran, student) when purchasing this or any of our class or training packages through Noeticus®. The LAC Class Full Package includes the following individual classes:
- Advanced Motivational Interviewing (14.0 Contact Hours)
- Advanced Pharmacology (formerly Pharmacology II; 14.0 Contact Hours)
- Advanced Professional Ethics (formerly Professional Ethics II; 14.0 Contact Hours)
- Advanced Treatment Models (14.0 Contact Hours)
- Clinical Supervision I (21.0 Contact Hours)
- Clinical Supervision II (14.0 Contact Hours)
- Group Counseling Skills (21.0 Contact Hours)
- Infectious Diseases in Addiction Treatment (14.0 Contact Hours)
- Motivational Interviewing (21.0 Contact Hours)
- Pharmacology I (14.0 Contact Hours)
- Principles of Addiction Treatment (21.0 Contact Hours)
- Treating Diverse Populations (14.0 Contact Hours)
The twelve (12) classes can be completed in as little as six months or can be extended up to 12 months. NOTE: All Noeticus® Class and Training Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable to another person, and must be completed within 12 months of date of purchase (unless other arrangements are made). NACCTP classes can be taken as an educational requirement for CAT/CAS/LAC credentialing through OBH/DORA or as continuing education (CE) or continuing professional development (CPD) only. Additionally, these and all addiction counselor classes seek to enhance the ability of the counselor to offer treatment services in a manner that respects gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, cultural, familial, systemic, and socioeconomic diversity. IMPORTANT: The start date listed here only indicates when the package goes on sale, not when the classes begin. Please check individual listings for specific class start dates.
- COHORT: Winter 2021 Class Cohort.
- DATES: The twelve (12) classes typically begin with the first available LAC class in the specified cohort after registration and continue until they are complete unless a class is full or a prerequisite has not been met yet. If a specific sequence is needed, please let us know ASAP.
- TIME: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 196.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to CAT/CAS/LAC Credentialing.
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNT: Buy all twelve (12) classes separately at the General Professional rate and pay $2,588.00. Save 20% automatically with our Class Package and pay only $2,070.40 (Provided at Check-Out). Payment plans are available through the registration process.