Filter by Category
2a-Pathway 2; LAC Classes - Package
NACCTP: 2-WI21-LAC Class Package
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, RN
DESCRIPTION: The LAC Class Package is designed for mental health professionals on Pathway 2 who have (or will have) a clinical graduate degree by the time they apply for their LAC credential. This class package provides 49 hours of course content and covers all three (3) of the required classes (beyond the CAS classes) for the Pathway 2 LAC credential including:
- Advanced Motivational Interviewing (14.0 Contact Hours)
- Clinical Supervision I (21.0 Contact Hours)
- Clinical Supervision II (14.0 Contact Hours)
The three (3) classes can be completed in as little as three months or can be extended up to 12 months. NOTE: Class Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable to another person, and must be completed within 12 months of purchase. Classes can be taken as an educational requirement for LAC credentialing through OBH/DORA or as continuing education (CE) or continuing professional development (CPD) only. IMPORTANT: The start date listed here only indicates when the package goes on sale, not when the classes begin. Please check individual listings for specific class start dates.
- COHORT: Winter 2020 Class Cohort.
- DATES: The three (3) class sequence typically begins with the 1st available LAC class in the specified cohort after registration and continues until the sequence is completed unless a class is full or a prerequisite has not been met yet. If a specific sequence is needed, please let us know ASAP.
- TIME: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 49.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to CAC/LAC Credentialing.
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read the Handbook for Addiction Counselors (CAC/LAC), available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Pathway 2 = Completion of a Clinical Graduate Degree (or by Time of Application).
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNT: Buy all three (3) classes separately at the General Professional rate and pay $647.00. Save 20% automatically with our Class Package and pay only $517.60 (Provided at Check-Out).
- ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = Save an Additional 10%; Military/Veterans = Save an Additional 15%; Graduate Students = Save an Additional 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = Save an Additional 25% (Provided at Check-Out).