Filter by Category
1a-Pathway 2; CAS Classes - Package
NACCTP: 1-WI21-CAS Class Package
with Ryan Kennedy, PsyD, LAC, LMFT, LPC, RN
DESCRIPTION: The CAS Class Package is designed for mental health professionals on Pathway 2 who have (or will have) a clinical graduate degree by the time they apply for their CAS credential. This class package provides 119 hours of course content and covers all seven (7) of the required classes for the Pathway 2 CAS credential including:
- Group Counseling Skills (21.0 Contact Hours)
- Infectious Diseases in Addiction Treatment (14.0 Contact Hours)
- Motivational Interviewing (21.0 Contact Hours)
- Pharmacology I (14.0 Contact Hours)
- Pharmacology II (14.0 Contact Hours)
- Principles of Addiction Treatment (21.0 Contact Hours)
- Professional Ethics II (14.0 Contact Hours)
The seven (7) classes can be completed in as little as six months or can be extended up to 12 months. NOTE: Class Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable to another person, and must be completed within 12 months of purchase. Classes can be taken as an educational requirement for CAS credentialing through OBH/DORA or as continuing education (CE) or continuing professional development (CPD) only. IMPORTANT: The start date listed here only indicates when the package goes on sale, not when the classes begin. Please check individual listings for specific class start dates.
- COHORT: Winter 2020 Class Cohort.
- DATES: The seven (7) class sequence typically begins with the 1st available CAS class in the specified cohort after registration and continues until the sequence is complete unless a class is full or a prerequisite has not been met yet. If a specific sequence is needed, please let us know ASAP.
- TIME: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- CE CONTACT HOURS: 119.0 Contact Hours.
- CE APPROVALS: DORA, NAADAC, NBCC; Applicable to CAC/LAC Credentialing.
- RECOMMENDED TEXT: Participants may find it helpful to read the Handbook for Addiction Counselors (CAC/LAC), available HERE.
- PREREQUISITE(S): Pathway 2 = Completion of a Clinical Graduate Degree (or by Time of Application).
- PAYMENT PLAN: A payment plan can be established through the online registration process.
- DISCOUNT: Buy all seven (7) classes separately at the General Professional rate and pay $1,543.00. Save 20% automatically with our Class Package and pay only $1,234.40 (Provided at Check-Out). Payment plans are available through the registration process.
- ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS: Groups of 3+ = Save an Additional 10%; Military/Veterans = Save an Additional 15%; Graduate Students = Save an Additional 20%; Noeticus Staff/Former Staff = Save an Additional 25% (Provided at Check-Out).